For our customer in the Hilversum area we are currently hiring a Senior Network Engineer.
- Identify, develop and communicate vision and strategy for network infrastructure that supports short - , mid- and longterm business developments and innovations
- Create secure innovative concepts and designs that appropriately reflect Network philosophy & standards. Works with Network Architecture, Engineering and Operations team members to design and implement innovative, secure, cost effective infrastructure and solutions
- Own project implementation and support documentation in conjunction with the Reference Architecture documentation. Communicate the concept behind the design to IT and business stakeholders
- Advanced designing, testing, UAT
- Immediate ownership and support in complex escalations and incidents
- Continuous improvements and optimization of network performance, stability and availability
- Support in immediate business needs, such as events
- Advanced troubleshooting and driving to resolution
- Holds a Bachelor/Master Degree in CIS, MIS or a computer related field.
- Has at least 5 years progressively technically sophisticated experience in Networking;
- Is knowledgeable with Cisco & Juniper network infrastructure
- Is able to manage up to 5-10 projects dependent on complexity.
- Best Practice knowledge and sensitivity to trends influencing design in Network infrastructure. Demonstrated ability to create network designs within set timelines.
- Is used to work in an international, fast-paced corporate environment
- Is known for strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to make persuasive presentations to senior management.
- Has demonstrable ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines.
- Has knowlegde of Ekahau, Aruba Wireless and allround Cisco knowlegde
- Willing to work during the weekends (occasionally)
Would you like to play on our customers Technology court and fuel our exponential growth? In this role you make sure that we can continue to grow, by ensuring a stable infrastructure through translation of business needs into network capacity and solutions.
A fulltime job with a leading company for 3-6 months.