Our customer, an international company in the Rotterdam area is currently hiring a Support Engineer.
- Intake and management of service requests of Van Leeuwen employees by phone;
- Intake and respond to service requests of Van Leeuwen employees by e-mail/TopDesk;
- Provide feedback on requests and tickets on a timely basis;
- Identify, file, report and solve incidents and possible production outages;
- Identify, file, report and solve software and hardware problems;
- Support end-users in the use of IT and IT solutions
- Escalate and monitor and adequate response to problems where needed;
- Create and maintain work instructions and procedures.
Main Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of Exchange/O365, AD, VPN, File Services, AV solutions and Windows clients;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Results-oriented, proactive and able to implement changes;
- Team player, working together to enhance each other’s skills;
- Ability to explain technical issues/solutions to non-technical people;
- High level of pragmatism, ability to make the right trade-offs;
- Eager learner, willing to take on a challenge outside his/her comfort zone;
- Willing to participate in stand-by support after office hours;
- Willing to travel occasionally to other locations (EU and non-EU).
- Experience (preferred) with Topdesk, VEEAM, Networking (LAN/WIFI/WAN), Cisco, VoIP;
- Experience (preferred) with cloud services (Microsoft Azure, Office 365);
- Experience with RDS and VDI solutions.
Bij Consultancy gaat het om ontwikkeling. Niet alleen de ontwikkeling van onze organisatie, maar juist die van jou. Alleen door jou te ondersteunen en te trainen het beste uit jezelf te halen, zijn we in staat de allerleukste opdrachten uit te voeren bij onze klanten. Ontwikkel jij mee?